Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pink Eye...

It is inevitable that little ones as well as some adults get pink eye or conjunctivitis. Wouldn't you like a test that will tell you if it is a baterial or viral? Of course you would! Well, now we have a test that help you do that!

I know being a new mom, I would greatly appreciate my pediatrician using such a test so I wouldn't be sent home with antibiotics that didn't work. Now, I am not one of those "over-the-top" kind of moms, but I am sure you have met them and know that if you had this test how much better it would have made your life!

I am poking a little fun, but on a serious note, think of how much more credibility you would have as a medical professional if you could provide your patients with quality tests like this one. If you are interested in this test, please look below for the information you will need to order it!

Cardinal # Description UOM Cost

RPS-AD ADENOVIRAL CONJUNCTIVITIS TEST CS (20 test) $220.00

CPT Code 87809QW