Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reflection...

I love Thanksgiving because it gives us a time to reflect and look back on all the things/people we are grateful for. This may get a little cheesy or sentimental, but humor me!

I am grateful that I have a job where I can interact with intellegent people who have a heart for helping others feel better. OK, so maybe this is a push, I mean the intellegent people--Just kidding--you are all very smart and great at what you do!

I am also thankful for my wonderful family and friends who support me in all areas of my life. Isn't it great to have folks stand behind you as your cheerleader! I think it is important to have cheerleaders, but more importantly, you need to be a cheerleader for others as well!

Ok, so as your sales consultant at Cardinal, I just want you to know that I do appreciate your business and do not take it for granted! I know you have a choice and I am glad you choose me and continue to choose me! Please remember, the only way I can be the Best out there is by you being honest with me!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and God Bless!